New Scheduling Procedures
BEFORE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT you must complete both the online New Client Intake Form and the COVID Questionnaire. The links to both these forms can be found in the confirmation email you receive when booking your appointment.
- I will not be accepting last minute/same day appointments. You will need to schedule your appointment at least 12 hours in advance.
- If you have a fever, cough, congestion, or are generally feeling unwell, please cancel your appointment.
- I have several contactless payment options available. You may use NFC payments such as Apple and Google Pay, e-gift card, Venmo, or choose to have a card on file. You may still pay in person with cash, check, or credit card if you prefer.
New Studio 311 Procedures
- We ask that everyone wear a mask while inside the building regardless of vaccination status. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- We ask that you please only bring in necessary items.
- As always, each session will have fresh linens, spa towels, and face cradle covers. A blanket will be available upon request.
- After each session, all surfaces in my studio will be cleaned with EPA approved disinfectants.
- I will have hand sanitizer (80% alcohol) available for you to use.
- There is a HEPA air purifier in my studio that is running 24/7.