CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS.
Existing Clients may Schedule Online
after reading and agreeing to the following:
New Scheduling Procedures
BEFORE EACH APPOINTMENT you must fill out this COVID-19 questionnaire and informed consent form. This must be done online and within 24 hours of your appointment. You will not be able to fill it out in person before your massage and I cannot give you a massage without it.
- I will not be accepting last minute/same day appointments. You will need to schedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- Due to the coagulopathy issues associated with COVID-19, I will not be offering cupping massages at this time.
- If you have a fever, cough, congestion, or are generally feeling unwell, please cancel your appointment. I will be waiving all cancellations fees at this time.
- Currently, I am only accepting contactless payments. You may use NFC payments such as Apple and Google Pay, pay via emailed invoice, e-gift card, or choose to have a card on file.
New Studio 311 Procedures
- Masks are required to enter the building. If you do not have a mask, I will supply you with one.
- No guests allowed. Our waiting area is closed and seating has been removed from common areas. The only exception is if you are accompanying a minor receiving a service.
- Please remain in your vehicle or outside the building. When you arrive, please call me at (630) 624-4911 to notify me.
- I ask that you please only bring in necessary items.
- Our landlord asks that guests use the bathrooms for emergencies only.
New Cleaning Procedures
- As always, each session will have fresh linens, spa towels, and face cradle covers. A blanket will be available upon request.
- For each session, I will have changed into a clean apron, face mask, and hair covering.
- After each session, all surfaces in my studio will be cleaned with EPA approved disinfectants.
- I will have hand sanitizer (80% ethanaol) available for you to use.
- I will be using a HEPA air purifier in my studio.