CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS.
Existing Clients may Schedule Online
after reading and agreeing to the following:
New Scheduling Procedures
BEFORE EACH APPOINTMENT you must fill out this COVID-19 questionnaire and informed consent form. This must be done online and within 24 hours of your appointment. You will not be able to fill it out in person before your massage and I cannot give you a massage without it.
- I will not be accepting last minute/same day appointments. You will need to schedule your appointment at least 12 hours in advance.
- If you have a fever, cough, congestion, or are generally feeling unwell, please cancel your appointment. I will be waiving all cancellations fees at this time.
- I have several contactless payment options available. You may use NFC payments such as Apple and Google Pay, pay via emailed invoice, e-gift card, or choose to have a card on file.
New Studio 311 Procedures
- Masks are required to enter the building. If you do not have a mask, I will supply you with one.
- No guests allowed. Per our landlord, our waiting area is closed. The only exception is if you are accompanying a minor receiving a service.
- I ask that you please only bring in necessary items.
- Our landlord asks that guests use the bathrooms for emergencies only.
New Cleaning Procedures
- As always, each session will have fresh linens, spa towels, and face cradle covers. A blanket will be available upon request.
- After each session, all surfaces in my studio will be cleaned with EPA approved disinfectants.
- I will have hand sanitizer (80% alcohol) available for you to use.
- There is a HEPA air purifier in my studio that is running 24/7.