BEFORE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT you must complete the New Client Intake Form. This must be done online as you will not be able to fill it out in person.
New Scheduling Procedures
- I will not be accepting last minute/same day appointments. You will need to schedule your appointment at least 12 hours in advance.
- If you have a fever, cough, congestion, or are generally feeling unwell, please cancel your appointment.
- I have several contactless payment options available. You may use NFC payments such as Apple and Google Pay, e-gift card, Venmo, or choose to have a card on file. You may still pay in person with cash, check, or credit card if you prefer.
- Starting February 28, 2022, masking for clients will be optional. Since massage is a close contact service, I will continue to wear a high filtration mask.
- As always, each session will have fresh linens, spa towels, and face cradle covers. A blanket will be available upon request.
- After each session, all surfaces in my studio will be cleaned with EPA approved disinfectants.
- I will have hand sanitizer (80% alcohol) available for you to use.
- There is a HEPA air purifier in my studio that is running 24/7.