**Clients who are not fully vaccinated are still required to wear a mask.**
Because massage requires close contact for an extended period of time, I will continue to wear a mask while in session as a courtesy to my clients.
New Scheduling Procedures
BEFORE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT you must fill out this additional COVID-19 questionnaire and informed consent form. This must be done online and within 24 hours of your appointment. Returning clients only need to fill out this form if they have any changes to their vaccination status, recent air travel, etc.
- I will not be accepting last minute/same day appointments. You will need to schedule your appointment at least 12 hours in advance.
- If you have a fever, cough, congestion, or are generally feeling unwell, please cancel your appointment. I will be waiving all cancellations fees at this time.
- I have several contactless payment options available. You may use NFC payments such as Apple and Google Pay, e-gift card, or choose to have a card on file.
New Studio 311 Procedures
- We ask that everyone still wear a mask in the common areas in the building.
- We ask that you please only bring in necessary items.
- As always, each session will have fresh linens, spa towels, and face cradle covers. A blanket will be available upon request.
- After each session, all surfaces in my studio will be cleaned with EPA approved disinfectants.
- I will have hand sanitizer (80% alcohol) available for you to use.
- There is a HEPA air purifier in my studio that is running 24/7.